In two weeks, our youth group is giving away an iPod Nano. The kids have been bringing friends and getting their name in a drawing so they can win the Nano. My job, as of yesterday, thank you very much, is to find a creative way to pull off this drawing. I know I could always do the old "put your hand in a box and pull out a name" trick. But, that's just so lame and boring and old-fashioned. I need something new, creative, techno-geek, iPod worthy... oh, and it can't involve any $ because my budget for this is nill... you know, youth group style. So, any suggestions out there? Anything? We already mentioned one, which is pretty good. But, I don't want to settle for the first idea that comes my way.... it was this: Have the person drawing stand under a ladder while someone (not me of course) dumps the names on his head and he grabs one out of the air while they fall. I tried google... "creative drawings" gives me some list of well, you know,...
Comments
Yes, #3 is awesome. There is nothing better than waking up and realizing it is way earlier than you thought it was and that you get MORE SLEEP! One of the precious commodities in the world.
Sharon