here goes nothing...

How does a person suddenly decide to try their hand at a blog? It isn't even as if I have anything even remotely interesting to say. Hence the blog name.

Truthfully, the idea of my daughter going to college this fall has caused me to look at different ways of keeping the lines of communication open. Maybe a cool, hip, fun-loving mom like me might get a little attention with a blog!

It isn't as if I have tons of time on my hands either. With four kids of various different stages of life, a full time job, and a busy personal life of my own (yes, I do have a personal life!), time is not in abundant supply!

It just so happens that this day - this Saturday - I have chosen to start a blog. I am pretty sure the only people who will read it will be my sister-in-law, my husband, and my kids; most likely in that order. But, hey, who could be more important?

Truth is, I have only even read a couple of blogs. I actually don't find them interesting at all. And... pretty sure mine won't be interesting either.

But one thing I do like, and that is writing and talking. So, at least I'll have fun with it!

Stay tuned...

Comments

sRa said…
yay! i have one too and it's boring but if we all (or a couple of us) get them then it will feel like someone cares! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

40 days to 40