Monday, August 08, 2011

hello there

Dear Ariane,

I just wanted to tell you that I am blogging tonight just because I saw you and you said something about my blog!  I am in a hotel room in your home town tonight (well, your almost-home town) and thinking of you! Smile

Good luck with the new venture and Garen’s new job! I’m truly very excited for you! 

Now go make a comment so I know you read this.

 

Love you!

 

PS My dream is to be like your parents and jump in a truck with Shawn and travel the road.  They are so lucky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tina
Love it!!!! I feel so important, special, and honored I get to be a part of your blog!!!!! Sorry it took me so long to comment, almost unpacked and back to normal life.
My parents are crazy fun aren't they???
It was great to see you too:)
Love you and miss you-
Ariane