Silence Update

Since I JUST posted about my need for silence a couple of days ago I thought I'd update.

First - I've not successfully made it 24 hours.  I hope today will be the first full day I can make it without talking.

Second - Thank GOD for technology.  I had an online meeting today about reports I need for my work.  It was interesting.  The trainer asked me questions and I typed them into the chat.  It was frustrating to say the least.

Third - I never realized how much I talk to myself.  I catch myself saying things out loud to myself.  Uh.  Hello.  NO NEED.  So stop it, self.

Fourth - I get bored easily.  I have to stay busy.  And for some reason, it seems amplified when I can't talk.   It really has no bearing on what I'm DOING.  But, for some reason I feel like I'm bored a lot when I'm not talking.  

Perhaps this is the season I'll actually get to blogging......... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

new boots