A new sauce

I don't think it's any secret that I love to cook. I love to try out new recipes and cuisine. It's fun! I am notorious for being sucked into the trap of the grocery checkout line mini cookbook and magazines... I decided that if I had all the money back from all those magazines, it could be a small fortune.

Luckily, I have a pretty daring family as well. They will "just about" try anything. Well, some of them anyway. One or two have tipped their noses up and went with pbj sandwiches when I've cooked something new.

This week I'm perfecting my aioli for saturday. You have probably never heard of it. It is a garlic flavored mayonnaise of Provence, normally served with fish, seafood, or vegetables. In my case, it will be served with beef. It's a quite complicated process really.... combining garlic, egg product, lemon juice, salt... put it in a blender.... add olive oil, chill for a couple of days...

I decided I'd better do it twice... just to make sure it works.

Bon Appetit!

Comments

Heth said…
And how exactly is that pronounced?

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

coffee