Mackinac Island

We had a great time at Mackinac Island. I took a ton of photos with Shawn's camera. Here are a few of my favorites... this one is our ride... a Suzuki Vitara. And red! Fun!

We flew in to Traverse City and drove with the Suzuki to Mackinaw City. This little "town" is one on the way... we had to stop and take photos.



This is our B&B. I'm taking the picture...so Shawn is alone on the porch.

I think this is a photo of Lake Superior... or is it Lake Huron? Or Lake Michigan? We saw all three of those lakes on our trip...so I can't remember which is which. I think this one is Lake Superior. We drove up one night and visited the Soo Locks (camera battery was dead at the locks) and then drove to Lake Superior and went to a lighthouse. It was closed, so we just wandered around the lake a while.

Comments

PJ said…
THis lake picture is awesome!! I've never been to Mackinac Island, but have several friends who LOVE it. It does always look so beautiful. Looks like you had a great time.
Heth said…
I love that lake picture. You can just see how powerful the water and the wind are.

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

coffee