Infested

027

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this is exactly what you think it is.  It is a disgusting, sticky, pull apart, fly catcher.  It’s current location is directly above the Dishwater kitchen sink. 

I am not sure why, but the Dishwater household has been infested with flies, and well, desperate times call for desperate measures. 

Summer brings with it doors opening and closing constantly. Summer ushers in the season of bugs and flying creatures.  These things, brothers and sisters, ought not to be so. 

So, tonight, as I sat at the table wondering if I should have a family we met from church over for dinner some night, I thought… “I wonder if I should take down my sticky fly trap before I have them over.  Would that gross them out?”

And then immediately I shook my head.  Because if I have to ask myself that question, then I surely have gone the wrong direction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

chicken little