Tuesday, August 02, 2005

...i...m.... sooo.....tired......

i've been so messed up lately with my sleep. i keep getting up in the wee hours of the morning and can't get back to sleep. this morning it was 3:30. it's fun at 3:30 cuz I get so much work done around the house. but, it really stinks at 4pm when i am draggin and groggy.

lindsey ** aka "Jitz" ** tells me she likes reading my blog. she thinks it is interesting. wow! go figure! more than you heth! ;)

i wouldn't use the word "interesting" though. does that mean I don't talk to her enough? i told her she should post something then and make me look like i have a lot of bloggers on my blog.

i am an 80's gal. graduated high school in 1986 - you can't get more 80's than me. and i really like the 80's. 80's had great music (i am a go-gos fan to be honest, i'll blog about that another time), great hair, great fads, but well... not such great clothing. i did really like my polo shirts and zena jeans though. we wore penny loafers and slouch socks. i'd die if i still had those clothes. the popular color for my homecoming of my senior year was really cutting edge... gray and pink. i wore gray cords and a pink sweater. a couple years ago my oldest daughter haleigh wore the same colors to homecoming and i don't think i will ever forget that.

anyway, i told you i was tired so that's why i get so sidetracked. but that's what blogs are for... nothing really- just a bunch of stupid information to tell nobody really.

back to the 80's. i was thinking earlier... what in the world would we have said in the 80's if someone said "hey you should check out my blog on the web - it's at double u double u double u dot tortelitha dot blogspot dot com".

sometimes i'd like to just go back to the 80's and try it... just, you know... to see what they say.

5 comments:

iridium said...

All in all it's just a...nother brick in the wall.

hehe

T said...

no... i said Go Gos. Not pink floyd.

We got the beat!

T said...

no... i said Go Gos. Not pink floyd.

We got the beat!

T said...

oops I published that twice.

T said...

now it looks like i have a lot of interesting comments!