Friday Fun

It's FRIDAY !

Even when life is boring, Fridays are always refreshing!

Supper tonight.... Goulash! It's Haleigh's favorite meal ever. And I like it because it's easy to make.

We have a load of family here this weekend. My mom from Arizona, my sister and her husband from Washington, and with the exception of one nephew and one niece, it is quite possible that my entire family could be at the same place at the same time. My mom, her five kids, four spouses, 12 grandkids, and 2 great grandkids.

you saw an earlier photo of shawn's family reunion...

here's mine....


Comments

Heth said…
I hope you all have a ton of fun. I'd love to be a mouse in the corner, watching all of the hoopla and snitching a forkful of goulash when no one is looking.
melanie said…
wow. i never realized the resemblance between our families! have loads of fun, take lots of deep breaths. hide in the bathroom with dessert.
Brenda said…
LOL!! Which one is you again??? cute..

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

chicken little