1. Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?
color... definately. Pictures are okay in BW but movies are just drab and boring.
2. What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?
Actually most things are interesting to me... it always depends on my mood. I could be bored by lots of things at certain times in life.... I could better list the things that absolutely never bore me like lipsticks, eyeshadows, eye liner, and the new MAC Line... oh and Shawn. He never bores me. unless it's late at night, and he's talkin a lot... and I'm tired...really really tired. sorry about that honey.
3. MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music?
CDs - I'm a bit on the 90s side of music technology at the moment.
4. You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?
Depends on if I get to come back - is it just a trip or is it a leave forever type of thing? Cuz if its a leave forever type of thing, no I couldn't take it. But, if it's a go-on-a-trip-see-you-next-week type of thing, well... I might be able to...
5. Seriously, what do you consider the world's most pressing issue now?
The world needs Jesus. There it is.
6. How would you rectify the world's most pressing issue?
One life at a time.
7. You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?
It would have to be the clothes in the 80's. I would definately change that without a doubt. I would introduce a whole new clothing line in the 80's that look nothing like the 80's thus changing the 80's altogether.
8. You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?
I should probably choose something really political or meaningful here.
9. A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole' Opry” which do you choose?
uh... considering I leave for Nashville tomorrow, I still choose The Opera. Oh man... I hope they don't kick me out of the state! Do you think it will be written on my forehead or something and they will all point and whisper and stare....
10. What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you'd like to solve?
Wow, this is a really philisophical serious meme... maybe I should not have agreed to do this. Note to self. read meme entirely before agreeing to do it.
11. One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?
Famous author... great, this is where the world sees the real me. Quick... google famous authors... who is there? Steinbeck - I read East of Eden, really. It was a great book. Dr Seuss. - hey I could serve green eggs and ham... but to be perfectly honest and not listen to google, I'd have to say Sophie Kinsella. Okay, so is she really that famous? I mean, she's British right and so that makes her even WORLD famous. But, I'm slowly working my way through to reading every one of her hysterical books. Along with every other sixteen year old in the USA... does that make me younger? So, yeah, it would be her. And I 'd have to serve Bon Bons for dessert. But, I could probably serve canned soup or something because I don't think she knows what a home cooked meal is. Wait a minute... she might! But, her characters in her books don't for sure.
12. You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky - what's the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?
I wouldn't. Actually, I know John Lennon was wrong, if he ever really said that. I don't really know him.
13. If you could be anywhere in the world as you are answering this, where would that be?
Italy... I've always wanted to go there. But, my secret fear is that if I actually go someday I might hate it. So, then I would have to say in Germany with Julia cuz I miss her. :)
Okay.... so, if you feel like playing along, do it! Come on Mel, Heth, Judy, Chris, Amy, Amie, Haleigh, Linds, Nate, Shera, Natalie, Mary, Angie, Theresa (I know you read this!), Shawn (revive that blog boy!), Angela, Matt (you need an update!), Sarah, Danielle, Bill, Momzie (I want you to have a blog! that would be so great to read!) oh man... I hope I didn't forget anyone. Hey! If I have that many bloggers on my site, why don't you all comment? oh,.. and all the anonymous too! can you participate? speak up.