I don't know why but I am a list maker. I have a habit of just making lists in my head! It's sometimes so dang annoying. But, ALL MORNING, I have been calculating this list in my head and I have to get it out or I will continue thinking about it!!
Things I never get enough of:
1. sleep. never. ever. ever. But it doesn't matter. Because even if I'm still tired, I wake up and I have to get up.
2. time. I want to do EVERYTHING. I have a zillion interests and I want to do them ALL. But, even if I were retired, I wouldn't be able to because I only have 24 hours in a day. Why can't people like me just have 36 hours in a day???
3. money. I wanted to buy so many things this past weekend but my husband kept taunting me with that blasted question... is it in the budget?? I hate the "B" word.
4. chocolate. I have to stop myself because it's just a really bad thing to get more of. so, I never get enough.
5. coffee. okay. well, I added this to the list... but there are times when I get enough. probably too much. which might contribute to the reason I always have so many lists floating in my head and I don't get enough sleep.
6. God. really, really, really. there are times I wish I could be transported into heaven and just be so full of God that all the other things are washed out completely. I can't describe this feeling in words. you have to feel that way in order to understand.
7. my girls. when they get along. cuz I do get enough of them when they don't. that's actually too much. but, when it's good, I want it to never end. with all of them.
8. my man. I don't mean that in the way you're thinking so stop it right now! The longer we are married, I honestly think there is absolutely NO couple in this world as much in love as we are.
9. laughter. I want to laugh about even the things that people don't find funny. Most days I find something to laugh about. I have to.
10. jolly rancher jelly beans. okay I admit. I added this one only because I didn't want to end on 9 and I happen to have some on my desk that I have been eating all morning. and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to stop myself before I have had enough.