the weekend

I'm really looking forward to our weekend.

We are going to a wedding of a friend of the family... a sweet young man who is marrying his sweetheart.

All of the girls have made it home and we're all going, which is something that never happens except for maybe Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Then, we're heading to a hotel and a little shopping on Sunday.... just a short weekend getaway with lovely friends.

I am so excited for Gabriel and Naomi.... my greatest memories of Gabe are of him doing a Julia Childs video in my kitchen... a little Brittney Spears dance.... some awesome Napoleon Dynomite moves... oh I SO hope he does his Napoleon dance at the wedding reception. I might have to make a special request!!

Congratulations Gabe and Naomi! August is a fabulous month to get married! We can't wait to celebrate with you!

Comments

Heth said…
Wheeee! I remember that video. That was funny.

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

coffee