15 days....

Today the bride-to-be and I went to get facials.  If you want to get a facial in this area, give me a call and I'll tell you where to go and where not to go.  The place we went today was so-so.  I probably wouldn't go there again.  It was sufficient... but there was one teensy tiny thing.  The doors and walls were thin.  So, every. single. conversation that occurred in the hair salon was heard in my "relaxation" mode.  It wasn't that relaxing.

If you've never had a facial... you MUST.  The hot towels are the absolute best ever.

On another note, today we bought cakes. Lots and lots of cakes.

cakes 003

And then, we baked a couple to try out a recipe.... you know, we have to test it before we serve it to our guests.  With a few minor tweaks, we found our cake.

Tonight's agenda includes tying and taping blue ribbon onto clear vases.  Oh the fun things you do at a DIY wedding.

Technorati Tags:

Comments

melanie said…
I WISH I WERE THERE TO HELP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

i love you.
Natalie Joy said…
ME too!! I would love to be helping tie ribbons and definitely test out cakes!

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

coffee