Somedays I go through life and don't really appreciate the things that make me smile... so today, I decided to take notice of them.
1. A hot shower. There is something wierd and messed up with our crazy water heater. So, it's like winning the lottery if you are the one who gets to take a hot shower. I won the lottery this morning!
2. My garage sale purchase. I bought four brown pillows at a garage sale today for a buck. They match my house great! I love a good buy at a garage sale.
3. coffee. Of course. But, I must say that I might be able to admit that I make pretty close to the best coffee in town. Since we have no starbucks in our city, I'm pretty sure I would win that. A good pot of coffee just makes me happy!
4. my new umbrella. It was raining today so I had to run to Wal-mart and buy an umbrella so I didn't get wet. My old one was broken and had to be trashed. My new one - $3.96. And it is awesome!
5. 3:00 - that's what time I get off work. 3:00 always makes me happy.