3 days to Christmas

There are 3 days to Christmas.  And I'm not ready.

All of our events from our busy week were canceled this past weekend due to inclement weather.  Which freed up a lot of time to do NOTHING.  Because we couldn't leave our house.  These pictures really don't do it justice.  We had about 10 inches of snow.  It took my husband 4 hours to blow the driveway open.  Then, the following night, we had high winds, and it blew shut... another hour to clear.

december 2008 016 december 2008 017

We did, however, have the concert on Friday night.  Emily sang so sweet.  I was so proud of her.  They wore their pajamas and sang a song from the Polar Express.

december 2008 005

Lindsey made it home.... we're still waiting for Haleigh to show up.  Weather was too bad.

december 2008 091

Tonight, I'm going to brave the below ZERO temperatures and go to Target.

I have to. HAVE to.

Tomorrow after work, I will wrap. and wrap. and wrap. and wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

coffee