8 days to Christmas






8 days to Christmas and this is what I'm doing...















I made these cute little cookie gifts. They are filled with eggnog spritz cookies. I bought the containers at a consignment store for under a dollar and baked cookies to put inside them...

And then THIS... this is something you have NEVER seen from me before....

















Yes, dear internets, it's a home-made Christmas! I'm right proud of myself.


This is my dear mother-in-law and sewing mentor Marge. I'm glad she doesn't read my blog or she'll kill me for posting this picture. She has helped me so much with my little sewing project. She's been real encouraging at all my crooked stitches.

Comments

melanie said…
Did you get them done?? Even as much as you don't love sewing... it really looks like it was fun!! Maybe you can teach me...
I am way, WAY impressed!

Tell Marge Hi for me...she's the sweetest!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

coffee