7 days to Christmas

Tonight, 7 days before Christmas... we're all bracing for a snow storm. It's supposed to be a big one. But, so far, nothin.

Tonight, 7 days before Christmas, my 9 year old will sing a duet at the HS Orchestra concert - a song from the Polar Express... and she's praying there is no snow storm (until after the concert).

Tonight, 7 days before Christmas, my 16 year old will also sing in the same concert.

Tonight, 7 days before Christmas, my 19 year old is coming home.... hopefully before the storm hits.

Tonight, 7 days before Christmas, my dad's train rolls in from California.. hopefully before the storm hits.

My 21 year old comes home in a couple of days... there is something about having all of your loved ones home.

Comments

melanie said…
I really want to hear the girls tonight....
Heth said…
I'm praying they all make it home safely before this dang storm. Love you.
Anonymous said…
Emily was adorable! What an amazing concert. Honestly, I would have rather heard Emily again than that stuffy, proud voice at the end. Did I just write that?? Ooops. Seriously, Emily's voice was so pure and sweet, she could have done the movie sound track. And Abby! Beautiful. With two days prep? Wow!

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

new boots