This bottle of stuff way in the back of my mudroom cabinet came out today in mass quantities.
The description on the bottle says this:
"No other disinfectant claims to kill more viruses, fungi, and bacteria†, including HIV Type 1††, herpes simplex types 1 and 2, influenza (A2/Hong Kong), athlete's foot fungus, and streptococcus pyogenes, which can cause sore throat, fever, coughs, runny nose, pneumonia, bronchitis, respiratory disease, and skin and wound infections. Disinfects and deodorizes, inhibits mold and mildew, eliminates odor-causing germs, and leaves a cleaner, fresher-smelling bathroom"
So, I've put it into spray bottles and am spraying it everywhere. I put it in the mop bucket and mopped the floor. I put it in a bucket of water and am wiping everything down. I want to give the kids baths in it... I want them to drink it and blow their nose with it and wash with it.
I'm desperate to stop the flu in it's tracks.