I've been silent too long.
It isn't that I haven't done any blogging. I have really. I just haven't published my posts because I want to add the pictures before doing it. Okay... really long story... but our internet at home wasn't working for a really really long time. But, it's on the mend.... so soon... very soon.
Random list for this week:
1. Leaving today for an indoor waterpark/business convention - not in Vegas, but indoors it's a bit like an island. :)
2. It's supposed to be 40 when we get back from this trip. I love random increases in temperatures.
3. I really want to watch the Paul Blart Mall Cop movie. (My desk faces the movie theater and it is now showing).
4. Diet going well. I've lost 10 pounds.
5. Abbie burnt her hand in chemistry today. on purpose. all is well.
6. Shawn's early birthday celebration last night (will post pics later) - he got a Wii and a bunch of games like Cabella's Dangerous Hunts.
7. I dreamt I was being attacked by lions and bears last night (see #6)
8. This week begins the birth months.... Shawn's, then Haleigh's, then Emily's, then Lindsey's, then Shera's, then Marge's, then Abbie's, then Shelly's, then mine.... oh... and a bunch of other people in there too besides our immediate family. I think every week is a birthday or every two weeks or something like that.
9. Started a unique challenge last night. Nuff said. You know who you are. Keep it up.
10. Had breakfast with dad this morning. Heard all about his jury duty and fun stuff going on. I love my dad. He's a neat guy. He's going to feed the cat for a few days while we're gone. He's always there when we need him, and he's just an all-around good guy. (Dad, if you're reading this, I love you.;)
11. We had 15 college kids at our house for a retreat this weekend. They are a fun group of kids.
Sure...lots more going on. When the internet is fixed at home, I'll update more often!