I am not sure why I am even posting on this semi-daily blog. I really have nothing to say.
So, to make it worth your while since you came to this site to get an update on my boring and dull life, I'll tell you some things I'm thinking about today.
1. I want to see the movie "He's just not that into you". It's playing across the street at the movie theater and it sounds funny.
2. I went to see "Confessions of a Shopaholic". It was well worth my money. But, mostly because I loved the books.
3. I hate cold uncomfortable days.
4. I am frustrated at work because I have a pile of stupid stupid stuff to do and I can't seem to find the bottom of my desk.
5. my house a disaster and I don't feel like cleaning it. I secretly wish a house cleaning fairy would appear and wave her magic wand across my dusty floors and sticky countertops.
6. I am easily annoyed today.
7. I have a list of 8 things to do on my desk. I wrote them two days ago. I have done zero of them.
8. I don't want a dog anymore. At least not today.
9. I lost my glasses this morning and spent 30 minutes looking for them. I am completely blind without them and really... it was devastating. I had to have my kids help in looking because I can't see to even look for them. I would really really hate it if I belonged to some strange religious sect that didn't believe in modern medicine or the use of prescription eye glasses.
10. I am sick of looking at the Christmas poinsettia that sits on the counter in front of me at work. I wish the stupid thing would hurry up and die. But, I know that it will never die because only the plants I LIKE die.