Remembering....

I was going to title my post "reminiscing" but I don't know how to spell it right and I didn't want the first word you see on this post to be spelled wrong.

This morning I wandered to our n'er used computer and did something random. Clicked on the "favorites" star. Then I started visiting blogs that were saved there...ones that I apparently saved long ago and didn't transfer to my bloglines account.

Get this... some of them haven't posted in YEARS.
Some of them post to readers I have never even "met".
And... SOME of them don't exist anymore.
AND... SOME of them have switched over to "invitation only" blogs... and I apparently didn't make the cut.

I'm such a slacker blogger. I wonder what blogging will be like in 20 years.

Well, I'm off to do what zillions of other people are doing right now... getting ready for Monday Morning At Work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

coffee