Random Dozen Meme













Linda, over at 2nd Cup of Coffee, made up a meme. Good job Linda! Here are my answers:


1. Which is worse: a long, boring meeting or standing in a return/exchange line after Christmas?

I have to go with the line. A long boring meeting can always be made fun, especially if the long, boring meeting allows you to "take notes" on your laptop. ;)

2. Except for maybe Rosie O'Donnell or Ann Coulter, nobody likes confrontation, yet we all have to deal with it. When you feel cornered and defensive, do you "bite back" or become passive aggressive?

It depends on who is doing the confronting. Some people I will "bite back". Others, I will become passive agressive. I deal with friction from various sources differently. However, on all matters of things I love (like coffee, sunflower seeds, my kids,... I will most likely rip you to shreds in defensiveness).

3. Do you know anything about your genealogical background? (What country, culture, ties to prominent historical figures, or other stuff.)

yes. What? It's a direct yes/no question.

4. What is the quickest way a person can endear him/herself to you?

Bring me starbucks randomly.

5. Cake, pie, cookies, or ice cream? (Note there is no "all of the above" option. You must choose one. Feel free to elaborate on flavor or memories tied to this dessert.) If you'd like, you can share a recipe, but you certainly don't have to.

Can I just say yes? Okay... so, if I HAVE to choose, I'm usually going to go for the cake. Especially chocolate.

6. Females: Do you regularly change your handbag to coordinate with your outfit?

sometimes. more likely, I buy a bag that goes with lots of things. I have a lot of black ones. Right now, my current one is purple - and it's so cute!

7. Are you task-oriented or relationship-oriented?

Task. No contest here. Sorry, I love you all. But, I have a list and I usually am more devoted to my list.

8. IHOP, Bob Evans or Cracker Barrel?

Cracker Barrel. Never heard of Bob Evans... and only been to IHOP twice.
9. Have you ever left a movie in progress in a theater? Why?

Black Hawk Down. I had to leave to go to the bathroom and call my kids. It was so stressful. I did go back. That was a long time ago. Now, I don't go until I've read the reviews and talked to someone about whether it was good or not. I just don't want to waste my money on garbage.

10. What is one area of life in which you would like to develop more discipline or organization?

my closet. my laundry room. garage. sigh.

11. Was middle school fun or painful?

Fun. We moved a lot when I was a kid and middle school was when we started to settle down.

12. What is your favorite Fall beverage?

coffee. same as spring, summer, and winter.


Thanks linda! Good job on the meme! If anyone wants to join in, go for it!

Comments

ann said…
Our purses/handbags are supposed to match our outfits?
Heth said…
Good answers, good answers.

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

new boots