Sunday, September 26, 2010

t0 change or not to change?

This is one of those times that I wish I had hundreds of readers on my blog. 

I want to switch my reader.

I used to use bloglines.  But, when I upgraded my computer to office 2007, I liked the ability to subscribe outlook to RSS feeds.  It was handy to have them all right there in my inbox each time I updated.

But recently, my RSS Feeds have been jacked up in outlook 2007.  Some of the sites I subscribe to end up sending me some of the same updates over and over and over again…. and I’m sure they aren’t repeating their posts. 

So, I’ve been considering whether I should change to a new source.  The ones I’m considering:

Squeet.

IntraVnews.

Awasu.

Sometimes I wonder where they get their names. ?

Anyway, this is why I wish I had a lot of followers.  I’d like your opinion.  So… if you EVER read my blog…even if you NEVER comment… I’m begging you… delurk and comment now. 

Answer these questions:

1. Do you use an RSS Feed reader?

2. Which one do you use?

3. Why do you use that one?

4. Are you satisfied with it?

5. What do you recommend?

4 comments:

Abbie said...

i use the follow button. :)
i like it a lot.
im very satisfied. :)

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I use google reader, I started when I switched to gmail and I like it a lot. It's simple. I haven't even heard of the others you listed. I'm such a loser. ;)

DidiLyn said...

I use the google reader/follow button. The when I open up Blogger dashboard, I see all the blogs I follow.
Google reader is good, but sometimes can get confusing for me. (Yes. I am confused by google reader.At times.)

Mockers said...

I don't use an RSS feeder. I figured I spend enough time reading stuff as it is.