finally updating!

I can't believe i haven't updated this blog in 5 days! ME.... the EVERYDAY blogger! ME... the sometimes two or three times a day blogger! I apologize for my insensitivity to blog addicts everywhere. It is so frustrating to go to a DAILY BLOG that isn't updated!

So, I'm back! I guess I've just been incredibly busy lately. I don't know what in the WORLD I've been doing.... but, I know it isn't BLOGGING.

Today, we actually did some domestic BAKING and DECORATING. I baked so many things... I baked spritz cookies, peanut butter cookies, thumbprint cookies, carmelita bars, cream cheese danish... and my all time FAV.... Outrageous Brownies. These are heavenly. With an entire POUND of butter, OVER TWO POUNDS of CHOCOLATE, THREE CUPS of walnuts, and only a cup of flour. OHMYGOSH, they melt in your mouth. I absolutely love Ina Garten. She makes the greatest food.

Something to be totally proud of is that this recipe is rated - not easy, not medium, not difficult, but EXPERT. And I DID IT, with the help of my great man, who melted chocolate in a homemade double boiler like a charm!

Together Babe, we are EXPERTS! :)

So, if you guys want one of these great bites of heaven, you better come quick, cuz they won't last long!

Comments

Angela said…
Where, oh where, would we obtain a bite of said brownies? My mouth is watering!!
Heth said…
I think I'm going into a sugar induced coma just thinking about those brownies. Bake on my dear, bake on.....
Amie said…
I want! I want! I miss baking. I miss eating what I bake! :) Since I'm a procrostinator, let me know when they're almost gone. Is that even spelled right?

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

coffee