My First Christmas Gift

I got my first Christmas gift already!
It couldn’t be MORE me!
I love gifts that just say “ME” all over them, because it means that person really listens to who I am and what I do and like.
I always WANT to give gifts like that, but I admit I am guilty of giving what I WANT, and not always what others might want.  Partly because one of my least favorite things to do is shop.  I know, some would question my womanhood on that one.  But, it’s true.  Shopping is not something I enjoy much.  Wandering through stores aimlessly and people watching is sometimes fun for me, but looking at things I have no intention of buying and researching and checking out things I MIGHT buy someday, is not anything I enjoy.  

Are you ready to hear my gift??  I know that if you read my blog at all, you will agree that this gift is ME.

Here it is: I got…….. ready? Are you sure?  Ready?  Here we go….

It is…….drumroll….. da da da ….


The American Heritage dic-tion-ar-y of the English Language fourth Edition Word-a-Day 2006 Calendar!!!!


Comments

Heth said…
That gift is TOTALLY you. And now we all get to be a little bit smarter because of it. Can't wait until January 1st. (peek ahead and give us a preview, no one will be online on New Years Day anyway. pleeease?)
Natalie Joy said…
OHH NOOOOO! Not more word of the day blogs. I love it. It is totally you>

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

coffee