coffee

I recently read an article that said there are 2.5 billion cups of coffee drank each day in the US? I would have to argue with that. I bet it's actually higher.

I dream of the day when I can live by a starbucks.... we don't have one in our town. But, somedays I drive 20 minutes to the next city to go to the starbucks there. You know... on my way to work. :)

I dream of a starbucks drivethrough next door to me...

I dream of 197.6 degree Farenheit coffee at any time I want it...

If I had a starbucks next door, I'd be their best customer...

Did you know Starbucks recommends two tablespoons of ground coffee for ever 6 oz of water?

I'm a little obsessed with starbucks today.
I haven't had but two cups of coffee all week.
I'm having withdrawals.

Comments

Angela said…
Starbucks next door - that would be heaven. Also a great way to empty my bank account.
melanie said…
mabie you should have added this to your 6 wierdnesseseses. or obcessivenesseses. mabie you should open one-there you go. i'll come work for you.
Heth said…
Two tablespoons per 6oz? That's CRAZINESS I tell you, craziness!

Someone get the lady some coffee!
Natalie Joy said…
2 Tblsp per 6 oz of water makes the BEST coffee. Really, it does. I'm sorry you have been having withdrawals.
Diane Viere said…
Love coffee too--and the 2 tblsp per 6 oz of water sounds perfect to me. Too bad Star Bucks hasn't discovered their best client yet! Does Diet Coke work in it's replacement? Maybe you need one of those energy-caffeine-induced drinks...Red Bull?

Can't start my day with out a cup of coffee--or more likely a diet coke. Not the most nutritious breakfast...but gets me jumpstarted!

Diane
SuperMom said…
Mmmmmmm...Starbucks. Vente Caramel Frappucino with whipped cream. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

new boots