Georgous Weather!


I LOVE this time of year! The weather on weather.com says it is supposed to be between 68-72 all week with a few scattered showers and thunderstorms! YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE! Tulips be prepared, daffodils are blooming, hyacinths blossoming, and lilacs are right around the corner!
I have no plants at this place we are living in, so I'm going to have to rob from my friends gardens to enjoy them on my table this year. I'll be over Chris, Mary, and Heth. You won't notice me. You will just think your flowers are taking forever to bloom and the rabbits are eating them. :)

Comments

Diane Viere said…
Doesn't the weather make a difference! Sun, warmth = a cheery disposition! Living in Minnesota is depressing sometimes!

I have just spent the weekend in Orlando getting my 23 year old son settled in his job relocation. The weather has been outstanding! Warm everyday--sunny all the time..and the evenings are so pleasant. I don't know that he'll ever go back to the grey, cold skies of home! Me either--looking for a retirement place the next time I visit him! :)

Diane
Heth said…
Yeah, but the rabbit ARE eating my tulips. Waaaahhh.

This weather IS beautiful. Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

coffee