I just realized when I was going through the blogs I haven't read in a while, that Mel tagged me for this. Heck, I'll play... it's 7am and I've been up for hours...nothing else to do right?
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? paper.
2. Real tree or artificial? both...oh heck, three of each.
3. When do you put up the tree? the weekend after thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? yesterday the real one, others, maybe after Valentine's Day... :)
5. Do you like eggnog? blech. does that answer your question?
6. Favorite gift received as a child? a tape recorder. my friend and I got one the same year.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, one store bought, one kids made in school, and one girls made this year.... you're never too old for crafts!
8. Hardest person to buy for? father in law!!!!
9. Easiest person to buy for? emily - this year she had a list of 47 or more items.... now that's variety.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a blanket when I was a kid...only because I thought it was a sweater I wanted and it ended up no being one.
Okay, let me say here that mel skipped number 11... I just cut and pasted.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I don't know.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? the first paycheck after thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? mabye, but I can't remember doing it.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? choc star peanut butter cookies and aunt shari's christmas tree cheese and pickle thing.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear on one and colored on one. there. made everyone happy.
17. Favorite Christmas song? cool yule by louis armstrong. we have the BEST Christmas cds...
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home. I feel bad for people who have to travel.
19.Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? yeah, but only because I cut and paste from Mel... :) dasher, dancer, prancer, vixon, comet and cupid, and donner and blitson?- and rudoff of course.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? both
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? cold weather. but it hasn't been bad this year!
I won't tag anyone...since Christmas is already over. :)