I had a fabulous weekend.
I want to show you pictures.
But, I can't. Because I can't find the cord thingy that hooks up to my old school digital camera to download the pics onto the computer.
So, you lose today with no pictures.
Seriously though... I haven't been to ALL of the women's conferences in the world. But, this one... was the best one I have ever been to. Really. I wish you all could have come. It would have been so fun for you too.
They did so many incredible things. I took my daughter Abbie, and sis in law, Shanda. (age 15 & 16). They had a fabulous time. I think that their fun time had something to do with the free stuff they gave away at this conference. Lots of free stuff. Note to self: give away free stuff. People like it.
I came home with the following items:
- a magnet
- a sticker that says "you are beautiful"
- a canvas bag
- a sample of starbucks coffee beans
- a fabulous awesome lipgloss
- a flower bulb
- a vitamin water
- 3 full size bags of starbucks coffee beans
- not 1 - not 2 - but 3 - yes 3! new starbucks coffee cups
- a sucker - which I ate already so technically I didn't come home with it.
- a worship cd
- a devotional cd
The worship was fabulous... we had this girl - she was great.
We also had the worship team with this leader. They were fabulous.