not yet

I've been working hard all day to post some pictures to prove to you that I CAN solve my dirty house problems. I just don't have it done yet. Reread the post from yesterday and get a good laugh....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Does this mean if I take pictures of my cluttered house and post them for the world to see, then I'd miraculously get the motivation to tackle it all??? Where do I sign up??
Anonymous said…
That's me today. My house is a disaster, and I'm so unmotivated to clean it. It's 5:30 p.m. so I still have time...
Anonymous said…
Caught the comment you left on Heather's blog about the early weeds... I completely agree 100%! Our lawn is more creeping charlie than it is grass. How do you get rid of that horrible stuff? Cute story... Emma came in the house on Sunday with a bouquet of creeping charlie for me:) Her words were, "Look Mom, these are for you!" It took all of me not to bust out laughing!

Popular posts from this blog

chicken little

coffee

Here's what's on my mind....