This one's for Momzie

Momzie has requested that I post something on my blog. I am a slacker. And here's why: I have a boring life people! I go to work, go to church, go home, eat, sleep, and lately, cough.


Nothing exciting about that. Occasionally, I will get an inspired message from God worth sharing, or have a witty thought that I attempt to wow you all with. But, mostly, I'm boring.





Last Sunday, I went to church, and the entire time I listened to the message, I wanted to fall asleep. Now, hang on. I didn't mean it like you think. The message was actually quite funny. We had these guys show up... kind of.





So, anyway... I was tired. I was so sleepy. I just wanted to sleep. So, after church, I went home and slept. Took a nice long nap. Then, when I got up, after having a coughing fit. I decided I needed to take some more medicine. When I went to get the stuff I had taken earlier that morning, I realized.... it was nite time that I had taken. No wonder I was so tired!

See... like I said. Boring as all get out. Maybe I'll have some inspiration in the next couple of days.

Comments

I love boring! YAY for us boring people...we make the world so much fun :)
Anonymous said…
So on Sunday, did you laugh between the yawns? I never laughed so much during a sermon in my life! I hope those two don't consider a career change!
melanie said…
tina.. boring.. now i'll cough. never.
Ann said…
Did ANYONE get pictures of those guys? I would love to see them!!

And I'm sorry you're feeling so lousy. I'm glad the medicine helps.
Tina said…
oh sure... Momzie doesn't even comment after that dedicated blog entry to her! :)
His Girl said…
I am dying to hear about your visit from the myth busters... can't imagine what that was all about!
Anonymous said…
I'm here, I'm here!! It's been crazy around here and I'm way behind on my semi-lurking blog activity.
Thank you for the dedication and like the above commenters, I say you are anything but boring! You are one of the most interesting, witty, well rounded people I know. I could listen to you chatter for hours. You and Shawn are hilarious and your laughter is contagious. So if that's what defines boring, bring it!
We'll be checking on you in church to see if you're dozing.

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

new boots