Chrysanthemama, at Chrysanthemama, tagged me in this meme. I promised to post it last week on Friday, and of course, didn’t. So, I am doing it now. My coffee is steaming hot and this might take me a while.
Rules of MEME:
1) Link to the person who tagged you. Chrysanthemama
2) Post the rules on your blog (you are reading them).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
AHEM! Random things. My entire blog is pretty random so I may be repeating myself. As if you haven’t heard that before.
1. I want a dog. I think. I say I think because, well, I want a dog…but then my husband always reminds me that dogs make doo doo and have long fingernails that click and scratch wood floors. So, really, most days I fluctuate somewhere between wanting a dog and not wanting a dog. It’s pretty much the emotional reasons that I want one and the practical reasons I shouldn’t. Would this just be one more thing to do? I am a bi-polar dog wanter.
2. I want to adopt children. One of my personal goals for being debt free is to save money to adopt a child. Now, considering the amount of debt we have, we may be almost dead before we do it. I don’t care where the child is from or anything. One time I found a child on our state’s hard to place adoption site and I fell in love with him and his sister. Shawn did too.
3. These are the things I want to be when I grow up: a counselor, a nurse, a photojournalist, a doctor, a writer, and a chef. More to follow I am sure…
4. When I can’t fall asleep at night, I pretend I won the lottery and dream up all kinds of ways I would spend my money. It’s especially fun when I win 238 million. You know the saying: You have to play to win. I don’t play.
5. I have a thyroid disease. There’s some bit of information I’m pretty sure I’ve never shared before. I was diagnosed 6 years ago with Hashimoto’s Disease. And it’s a constant battle… I am always having to change medication and manage this stupid disease.
6. I don’t like long blog posts. I don’t read them. I don’t think many people do. I usually skim them. My last one was too long…and this one probably is too…sorry long post haters. I’m with ya! But, hey, congratulations if you made it to this sentence, you’re almost done.I don’t think I’ll tag anyone… so I think that’s breaking the rules. But, if you want to play along, consider yourself tagged.