weekend fun


This past weekend, we had a friend (thank you mary and paul!) give us a pool table they didn't want anymore.
Our house is now a full fledged pool hall. And although we're newbies, we're already addicted.
I decided to look up some rules today as "some members" of my family like to make up their own. I didn't know this..
12. FOOT ON FLOOR. It is a foul if a player shoots when at least one foot is not in contact with the floor. Foot attire must be normal in regard to size, shape and manner in which it is worn.
And furthermore, I don't know how in the world anyone could shoot without feet on the floor. And I love the second part... as if wearing clown shoes or extra large boots would give you an advantage.
sorry...not in our home. we really are. not. good.
Our motto in pool: Ineptitude: If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

chicken little