my calendar



I haven't posted anything on my calendar lately,... so I thought I'd fill you in. This is the month of November. Incredible isn't it?

As a matter of fact, I'm heading to one of those "meetings" tonight, fulfilling my civic responsibility. It's officially my resignation meeting though. I'm not going to be the secretary of the group any more, and tonight is the night I get to tell them! :)

Since it is the end of November, I was looking over the notes on the calendar pages one last time before flipping the page in a couple days... I must have missed this one, or I certainly would have blogged about it a couple weeks ago....

"November 17, 1992 - A Dateline expose reveals that GM trucks are unsafe if you attach explosives to the gas tanks and detonate them."

Am I the only one who thinks that is hysterical? You gotta love Dateline's reports.... :)

Comments

Heth said…
Hooray for resigning! What are you going to do with all that free time??! Wait...do you even HAVE free time?
Amie said…
That is awesomely funny!
Angela said…
That calendar rules - I cannot resist reading if ever I'm in Bill's office.

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

new boots