Theatre

We’re all excited at our office. We have the greatest theatre
in the area. Now playing: Chicken Little Rated G, Dreamer: Inspired by a true story Rated G, and The Legend of ZORRO rated PG.
AND – its really fun when we work late, cuz the theatre is just across the street. When the marquee lights up and we are working, it’s always so exciting!

The theatre was renovated in 2000 I think, and the upper part – which I hear is pretty large – was made into a residential single family dwelling where the theatre’s manager and family lives.

The theatre is going to be featured on HGTV’s ReZoned. They are coming this week to film!

Maybe we’ll get some free advertising. We better clean up the messy office!





Comments

Heth said…
Seriously? HGTV? Wow!
Tina said…
for real.
You'll have to come and "visit" me at the office on Tuesday!
iridium said…
I think I'm having lunch with Tommyboya on Tuesday....hmmm maybe we can be a couple of dorks and try to get in a shot or two. LOL.

I think I need to sell something on eBay, or maybe I need to go fishing off the Bremer bridge right there.
Tina said…
yeah, you should dress up like a IOWA BOY and fish from the bridge. That'd be SWEET.

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

coffee