bedtime brainwork

1. 12 1/2 hours later and I'm still at work - downtown trick or treat night.
2. my arm hurts from holding that huge basket of candy all night.
3. My entire family is at work with me. along with the rest of the ciy.
4. There were some great costumes out there. some strange ones too.
5. I'm thinking some of those people were a little old to trick or treat.
6. If you work this long in one day are you entitled to Friday off?
7. I wonder if I got all my work done - nope.
8. I saved some candy (the good stuff) for the end. We didn't use it. now I get to eat it.
9. I can't think of anything more to say and I have to get to 10.
10. I don't know why.

Comments

Heth said…
Did you all dress up to hand out candy?
Tina said…
no - we're rookies.
Maybe next year we'll hire your family to do it. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

coffee