hit and run and i need a new camera

That's it - I'm officially going to buy myself a new camera. Forget the stupid dave ramsey budget, I'm going to get one whether we're ready or not. I'm so sick of having to borrow someone else's camera just to post a picture on my blog. Therefore, I never have any pictures on here.

Today, something really interesting happened. And I wanted to tell ya'll about it with a nice photo. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Lindsey came to work this morning. Then we went to lunch together. When we got back, we noticed that her car had a pretty bad smashed in corner in the front. A hit and run. So, we got to call the local police... file a report... and well, that's all the excitement there is. It has some white or silver or light blue paint on it. So, we're on the hunt for a white or silver or light blue car that has some green paint that matches her car.... and when we find em, boy oh boy is it going to be fun.

Yeah, so ... okay... a lot more interesting story with pictures. But, seriously..... I AM getting a new camera.

Comments

Amie said…
What about cell phone cameras? That's high quality photography there! Hope you find him....but it's probably a woman - those female drivers...
PJ said…
Ooh Beefy'd better be careful what will all the females on this blogspot!!!

I swear by my little Canon SureShot. Takes really good pictures, is very handy -- always in my purse (My BIG BAG!) Easy to use.
melanie said…
steal shanda's, i like it. i have been tempted to myself...
find the GUY and we'll beat him up, really.
His Girl said…
I would miss having a camera so so so much. I hope you find one faboulous and free!
Anonymous said…
the whole "forget the stupid dave ramsey budget" made me laugh so hard i almost fell off my chair. i agree with pj look into Canon. i have the S5 IS and i love it. it's a step down from Heth's SLR. it takes great digital video as well. i got mine on ebay and got an awesome deal on a brand new camera. as far as the hit and run goes well... we'll be on the look out!
Heth said…
WWDD?

I'm just saying. (Get the camera, you'll love it.
Growin' with it said…
dave called....he has your blog address now!

hee hee...my camera is on my list of favorite things in this world so i completely get you wanting, needing, getting one!

can't wait to see what you find!
Anonymous said…
What if someone at FPU headquarters googles "Dave Ramsey" just to see if he's being quoted out there on the web? And what if they report to him in the weekly meeting some of the comments they find? And what if yours gets checked out by Dave himself???
Oh, man are you in trouble!!!

You gotta go for a camera like Heather's. It kicks my camera's....wait, it doesn't have one...

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

new boots

National Rescue Dog Day