move

Our oldest daughter moved to a new apartment this weekend. It's a few blocks from her old one. And so, we spent the last two days moving all her STUFF to the new place. It's a cute little place and she's going to have fun decorating it with all her fun second hand redone treasures she's found over the last few years. She's got quite the talent for finding garage sale and second hand store things, and repainting or redoing them and making them fun and fresh.

I was moving a mattress, and twisted just wrong... and hurt my back. I spent the rest of the day (only one more load) on ice and rest. I don't know why in the world I didn't think of that sooner!!

So, today brought me to the chiropractor, who pushed and pulled and tried to get me back into shape. I'm still in pain... I'm pretty sure I will have to get my family to make supper and clean the house and do the laundry this week. It might take me an entire week to get better!

Comments

PJ said…
Oh Yes! Milk that injury. Maybe two weeks. Or at least 10 days.
melanie said…
bummer, sorry!! chocolate will help, i know it will.
Amie said…
Ahh, better make it a month - never can be too sure you know. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

new boots

National Rescue Dog Day