tagged

Beefy tagged me for a meme. It's one I haven't done before...and sounds interesting. So...here goes.

Here are the rules: All of the answers must be just one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? desktop
2. Your significant other? fun
3. Your hair? dirty
4. Your mother? distant
5. Your father? loner
6. Your favorite thing? coffee
7. Your dream last night? confusing
8. Your favorite drink? coffee
9. Your dream/goal? sanity
10. The room you’re in? unorganized
11. Your church? people
12. Your fear? moths
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? grandmother
14. Where were you last night? sleeping
15. What you’re not? night-owl
16. Muffins? blueberry
17. One of your wish list items? hairdryer
18. Where you grew up? U.S.
19. The last thing you did? makeup
20. What are you wearing? capris
21. Your TV? fuzzy
22. Your pets? Gucci
23. Your computer? three
24. Your life? unorganized
25. Your mood? cranky
26. Missing someone? Tammy
27. Your car? community
28. Something you’re not wearing? socks
29. Favorite store? stationery
30. Your summer? gone
31. Like (love) someone? many
32. Your favorite color? brown
33. Last time you laughed? Yesterday
34. Last time you cried? 8:00
35. Who will re post this? nobody

I tag Mel. Cuz Ang did too...and maybe she'll actually do it! :)

Comments

His Girl said…
12. Your fear? moths

would love to hear more about this... have you posted about it before or....?

and by the way,
9. Your dream/goal? sanity

made me cackle. apparently, it's just a dream for me ;)
Amie said…
Ya, moths? Does the community car thing mean that you share your car with us?? :)

I am always home, aren't I? Just give me a jingle if you want to stop out - I'm usually here!
melanie said…
moths. haha. u dork...! u crack me up. i have to answer now.

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

new boots

National Rescue Dog Day