I impress myself

 

So, I decided to check out Windows Live Writer.  I did it!  I actually successfully set my blog up to be able to update from Windows Live Writer.  Okay... so you are all probably all versed in that and all that jazz... but I'm not... and usually this type of thing requires my enlisting the help of a younger member of my family.... which is anyone but my husband... to help me out.  But, I did it this time.... all by myself.  Impressed? You ought to be.  If not, don't worry.  I impress myself.

So, now I can do things like this with ease. And things like this.

  • And bullets and such
  • And lots of other things.

I can do block quotes like this. Even if I don't know what block quotes are... and will probably never use them, I can do them!

I can justify my print, and print in any color, shape or size that I want.  It really is a lot of fun to do.

This nifty program allows me to insert links to my friends blogs or other random things that I do.  Or other things I like.

I can insert tables... you know, because tables are pretty handy sometimes.

Colors I like Colors I don't like
Blue fuschia

I know...that's a pretty small table.  But, you get the point.

I can insert maps to places I want to go... (this would be Italy)

Map image

I can insert any kind of TAG I want.

Technorati Tags:

There are a lot of things I can do that I won't use, and some I will.

All in all, I'm pretty impressed with myself and my sweet skills.

Comments

melanie said…
i wish i had skills. or maybe older children. or maybe just your children. cause my blogging abitlies completely stink. but you are so cool.
I am totally impressed.

Can't wait to see more graphs ;)
Amie said…
We all knew you were cool! :) But now how can WE be cool, too?
PJ said…
I'm going to have to try this. I'm impressed. I didn't know that windows live writer even existed!!! So you're lightyears ahead of me!!
Anonymous said…
YOU GOT SKILZ yo SISTER made my lame slow head hurt, but you got SKILLLLLZZZZZ
Anonymous said…
I'm impressed too, I tried texting Molly today and I composed the message and everything, but lost it somewhere in the deep recesses of my cell phone...oh well. maybe I should have you teach me...

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

new boots