I love to cook

Have I mentioned that I love to cook?



The fall is especially my favorite time, and I love to try new recipes. I'm so lucky that I don't have a crazy picky family so they are usually pretty willing to try new things. We figured out this week that we don't like grilled eggplant.



I bought a bunch of cheap ground beef when it was on sale, so I've been making all kinds of ground beef recipes lately.



If you have a family that isn't super picky and willing to try something new, try out this recipe that's easy and pretty yummy.



Pasta Skillet

1 lb. ground beef

chopped onions

3 cups water

3 cups pasta (I used rigatoni because that's what I had)

1 jar spaghetti sauce

2 cups mozzerella cheese



Brown ground beef with onion. Drain

Add water. Bring to boil.

Reduce heat to medium.

Stir in 3 cups pasta

Cover - simmer 15 minutes

Stir in sauce and 1 cup cheese

Sprinkle with extra cheese

Cover - cook 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.



Serve with warm bread!

Comments

Amie said…
Good heads up on the eggplant - lol, maybe I should look in the cookbook to see what to do with mine!

I love pasta - I will have to give that a shot!
melanie said…
sounds yummy, well.. if it had a side of kefir with it!!! and is that warm bible bread that you serve???

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

chicken little