the Rain

 

I really like Mercy Me. Today, the song "Bring the Rain" has been playing quite a bit on the radio station, and it really says a lot of what I've been praying for a lot of people that I really love right as they experience a season of not only rain, but thunderstorms.

Bring me joy, Bring me peace

Bring a chance to be free

Bring me anything that brings you glory

And I know there'll be days

when this life brings me pain

But if that's what it takes to praise you

Jesus Bring the rain!

I am Yours regardless of

the dark clouds that may loom above

Because You are much greater than my pain

You who made a way for me

By suffering your destiny

So, tell me, what's a little rain?

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE that song!!!!
Anonymous said…
Me too! Love that song!
His Girl said…
*sigh* going back to read those words again. Seems like there are just so m any people hurting around me. hard to watch... but these lyrics are a great reminder.

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

new boots