I'm BACK!

Wow! 5 days and no posts! You would think the world caved in on BEEFY! It makes me feel so IMPORTANT though, to know you missed me! Thanks! :)

I should remind you guys of a few other blogger friends who are FAR WORSE than I at the daily post... but, I am the one who preaches it the most. :) So, I won't mention any names.

I wish I could say I had been on vacation but, the truth is here's whats been going on and WHY I haven't blogged for 5 days...

1. INSTE FINALS!!!!!!!! (okay, so they were turned in Tues AM)
2. County Caucus - of which some of you might not partake, however, I am a dedicated REPUBLICAN! (sorry if you're not)
3. Bible Study
4. Daily Devotions
5. Next week's INSTE lessons
6. sick Emily (home twice this week)
7. Valentine Banquet
8. Oh--- work (which is by the way, 1099 W2 W3 crazy time) It's not really THAT busy, but I want to make it seem so bad... :) I just haven't had any blogging time at work
9. Cooking supper - yes, I actually did that this week.
10. Keeping the kids out of Shawn's hair so he can finish his INSTE Finals
11. Driving to college to pick up Haleigh so she can come home and visit and take the car back with her.
12. Driving Lindsey around to all her stuff, cuz now she has no car.
13. Women's retreat planning
14. Van trouble (so I was driving one of these gems for a day or two)

But, probably the biggest reason is that I have been having problems with my monitor at home and I haven't had time to blog at work. :)

Now, our next quest is to find a new car! We've looked on EBAY which I am still not totally opposed to, we've checked the junkyard my brother works at to see if we can find one that can be fixed up (which is where we got the Grand Prix), we've memorized the local paper, and we've checked the Swap Sheet daily. I'm getting tired of getting stuck at home with no wheels while Jitz takes my van -- or worse yet, driving her all over the place! So, if you have any ideas, shoot them my way!

Comments

Amie said…
You're back! You're back! Oh, I missed you! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Ah, yeah. I'm trying to sell my car at the moment. A black '99 Chevy Malibu with 86,000 miles. New tires, V6, blah blah. Or are you looking for a new car, or a very very used car? And the owner was a gem. Bonus: you even get a blogging discount! lol

Okay, I guess I'll forgive you for falling off the blogsphere - you sound way too busy for one single human being. Quit that. Can't you see that blogging so your beefy friend would have SOMETHING to do is more important?! :) Okay, I can see how I might have to come in at #15. I can live with that. I think it's sick that you can't help but love me. :)
Amie said…
Hey, Look - I beat Heth! :)
Tina said…
so how much do you want for your car???? probably too much for us, but it's worth a try...
Heth said…
Missed you!

I wondered if you were dead.
Amie said…
I hoped to get 5,000....but I'd take less. Or if you know of anyone else looking for a car, send 'em my way! :)
leighdrea said…
Hey...Why did you put me on there! I am doing really good at bloging- but you wont know cuz you dont look at my blog!!!


meany pants!

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

coffee