paying the price

I just re-read my blog from this morning...
Okay, can you say... 12 hours later????
I am soooooooooooooooo tired. Still at work, although I admit I wanted to fake ill and go home early. What was I thinking???? I am like a wolf who licks a knife popsicle until he dies, never fully knowing what price he has to pay until it is too late....

I am like a japanese kamikazi pilot, plummeting to my exhaustive death at 4pm.

I am like a crazy insane lunatic who makes no sense in her sleep.....

........ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............zzzzzzzzzz.........

Comments

Amie said…
You're adorable! Simile Power! Or are those metaphors? I have no idea how to spell both of those. :) Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

40 days to 40