Tagged Blogging Break

I just declared a "blogging break" at work so we can all take a minute to reply to Heth's meme.

I love these things too. They're so fun. So, here I go... I bet some of you don't know some of this about me!

Four jobs you've had in your life
1. food service (kitchen help) at summer camps at the college (when I was a teenager-it was great!)
2. nurse's aide at lots of nursing homes (sometimes I want to go back to that!)
3. McDonalds!
4. telemarketer for an insurance company (you all hated me I know)

Four movies you could watch over and over
1. Out of Africa
2. Cinderella
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. You've Got Mail (I actually really love the atmosphere of the 'Little Shop Around the Corner')
5. Truthfully, there are a lot of movies I could add to this list.

Four places you've lived
1. California
2. Arizona
3. Missouri
4. Ohio

Four tv shows you love to watch
1. ER
2. What Not To Wear
3. Everyday Italian
4. Barefoot Contessa

Four places you've been on vacation
1. the twelve state loop-o-fun - pretty self-expanatory with my family!
2. San Diego - went seal watching
3. Anacortes, WA - went whale watching! It was so fun!
4. almost die mountain

Four websites you visit daily
1. Google - who doesn't?
2. the schools
3. work ones - bleh.
4. all my fav blogs

Four of your favorite foods
1. sunflower seeds
2. coffee beans (in liquid form)
3. key lime pie (just cuz I bought one and now I'm hungry for it so it's today's favorite)
4. steamed veggies

Four places you'd rather be right now
1. taking a nap
2. on a beach napping
3. sleeping
4. dozing (do you get the idea I'm tired?)


Four bloggers you are tagging
Everyone reading this!

Comments

Heth said…
I didn't know you were a telemarketer!

mmm, Key Lime pie. Good call.
Natalie Joy said…
ALMOST DIE MOUNTAIN!!! We have not had the privilage but who can forget the story.

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

coffee