the Laundry Lady

Today is Heth's birthday!

I can't remember when we met, but it has been so much fun getting to know you Heth.
I know it's been a long time. 10? 11? 12? 13 years?
Yeah, I was in my early twenties when we met, and you were but a teen. I thought I was old THEN! :)
We've spent hours eating, praying, laughing, growing,.. and it has been so fun.
You are such a quality woman. You are fun to be around and know that God has a purpose for your life. You're optimistic, an awesome wife, and an incredible mother. You have been a wonderful role model to my girls, who desire to be just like you because they see Christ in you.

Now as we share our new bloglife, so many others are learning how wonderful you are.
They too can share in your eating, praying, laughing, growing.

Here's to you Laundry Lady! Happy 29th! Enjoy lots of sugar and take a couple of naps -- stay away from the laundry and diapers -- take a break and eat dessert first!

Happy Birthday, Friend.

Comments

Heth said…
AWWWW! Thanks T!

When I blew out my candles, I wished for the next year to be full of tiramisu and creme brulee. Shoot! I just told my wish. Does that mean it won't come true?
Amie said…
Ahhhh, too sweet! Happy Birthday, Heth!
Angela said…
That was sweet - you are such a good friend! Happy birthday to Heth!!
Amie said…
Okay, what gives!? Did you disappear or something? Are you on vacation? There's only so many times I can visit your blog with nothing new on it, ya' know. And no "t" comments on mine! Would it help if I said Happy Valentine's Day??? COME BACK TO ME!
Angela said…
No kidding, Amie! I've been checking but to no avail. The Valentine's Banquet isn't THAT important - let's see some blogging. (I'd better get moving, too, I suppose.)
Amie said…
Hello, we're waiting!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

coffee