The verdict is in

We took Shera and Eddie out last night sort of as a congrats on the engagement. We went to Cu.

Last year, Shera gave me a gift cert for this place on my bday and I have been wanting to use it. Finally did! And it is really GOOD!

Since I LOVE food, I thought I'd share our menu selections with you.

Appetizers - we had the Baked Shepherd's Cheese - -- I had never had brie before and really liked it! It was warm and tasted like butter. Served with toasted crostinis --- yumyumyum. We also had the Artichoke dip, which was surprisingly palateble also. I didn't think I liked artichoke dip, but this one was incredible!

Shawn and I both (because we're addicted to great beef) had the Grilled Ribeye. So Good! Shera had the Mediteranean Vegetable Orzo (that was good too!) and Ed had the Tournedos of Beef. (I didn't try that one)

Okay and dessert - the best part of course - Shera and Ed split the Timamisu - it was really yummy. Shawn had the creme brulee (because I wouldn't share), and I had the most absolutely greatest delicious raspberry cheesecake in the world! The caramel covered walnuts were soooooooooo stinking good!

Need I say more?

PS - I have one more gift cert --- so be nice and I might let you come next time!

Comments

Heth said…
Tiramisu AND creme brulee?


Sounds FABULOUS!
sRa said…
yeah, i wanna go back, it was really good. I only wish they had more choices on their menu. The atmosphere was classy too. Fun! Thanks again for taking us - we both enjoyed it.
Angela said…
That sounds fun - I'm excited to go over and read Shera's engagement story. Shanda told me some on Friday, but firsthand is always better.

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

new boots