Because Amy is so fun, I told her I’d take a stab at posting some of her info about me on my blog… so, I’m taking a break at my poetry tribute to Iridium’s lack of attention to my prize…. Although, it should be dually noted that I am NOT forgetting that I have been highly neglected with this prize, and it better be a GOOD PRIZE, or I will have to take matters to the Prize Police Patrol…. Whoever they may be…
So, on to Amy’s thoughts… she’s a really cool chick. ( I am not as interesting as you are about to find out… If you want to see where this list started, visit her’s first and you will see.
1. I took a karate lesson once when I was in junior high, and I never went back (that is a wicked hard workout!)2. I am a religious mix-breed. My dad was Catholic, my mom was Lutheran, but neither went to church, neither did I. When I was really young, I was one of the “unchurched kids” at a couple churches, brought by a neighbor kid.3. I lived in 5 different states, and over 20 cities growing up.4. I cannot stand jello. Unless it is poured over a cake and topped with cool whip. Oh yeah, that’s the way to eat jello.5. I can almost touch my tongue to my nose6. I don’t really like pink, red, and purple....because I was told that redheads shouldn’t wear those colors… I’m a black and brown kind of gal myself7. I married the only person I was ever engaged to.8. I've only left the country on missions trips. I’d love to go to Italy someday , just for fun!
9. I used to have really long hair, and cut it 7 years ago after Emily was born. Weird I know. I’m too old for long hair.
10. I like to scrapbook, but I really am not that good at it.11. My dad's a retired mechanical engineer, my mom works for the state prison in Arizona in the medical records department.12. I have 1 sister, 2 half sisters, 2 brothers13. I like to be alone (this is one thing Amy and I share!! WOW!)14. I love doing nothing (just like Amy again! Wow Wow!)15. Cooking is one of my favorite things. (Three times—Again, something Amy and I agree on)16. I am definitely not a crafty person. I like to take photos and see how they turn out, but crafts and I don’t get along. I cannot cut a straight anything.
17. I really don’t like to shop.18. My sweatpants and sweatshirt is my favorite outfit.19. I need new socks.
20. I use a pda. No calendar here.21. I LOVE school supplies too! (Amy and I officially share four things on this list so far)
22. I don’t really do the foil thing on the pan, sorry Amy.23. My favorite kind of cake is ANY kind of cake.
24. I’m mostly a rule keeper. I don’t like to go against the flow.25. I never played an instrument. My family couldn’t afford it when I was in school, so I never bothered.
26. Okay, well, I can play the swans song on the piano. Shera took lessons when she was little and I helped her learn that… (27. My name would have still had to start with a “T” if I was a boy. 28. I have never beat any high school records. I’m just plain old me.29. I don’t really like too many animals, I am definitely not a farm girl. 30. Oh, I get why Beefy is called Beefy, she likes cows. Well, I like to eat beef!31. I’ve never worked at a Girl Scout camp. But, I was a campfire girl once.
32. I’ve never had a tatoo or anything pierced but my ears. Oh my gosh, I’m so boring.33. I love American Idol – OKAY! WoW! Five things the same!34. I type pretty fast. I don’t know how many wpm though.35. I really love pop.36. My eyes are both blue.37. I can’t watch a movie once. I fall asleep everytime.
38. I didn’t do any special tricks as a toddler.
39. I comprehend things I read only if I like the topic. Any history, social studies, or science, I might as well not read.40. Math, English, and Music were my favorite things in school. Couldn't stand Science and History. – SAME AS AMY!! WHOO HOO!41. I don’t have any OCD at all. I do things pretty randomly.
Wow, after all that typing, I need a nap. AND I just re-read that and I can’t believe how completely UN-INTERESTING I am. Sorry people, I could make up a bunch of lies, but I’m just plain old boring. (