Monday Meme 38

Monday Meme 38
1. From where you are sitting right now, list an object that is one of each of the following colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white and black.
RED: The scotch tape dispenser.ORANGE: The cover on my "Pathway to Purpose" book.YELLOW: The post it note stuck to the desk.GREEN: The garbage canBLUE: Pencil SharpenerPURPLE: Lisa Frank fake lipstick lidWHITE: paperBLACK: Boston computer speakers
2. What color do you wear most often? Why?
black - because I have the most of it.
3. What color are your eyes? What color do you wish they were?
blue.I wish they were green.
4. What color is your desktop image?
multi color - it's a photo of a distorted sprite can. I'm not sure why.
5. What colors are you walls and floor?
Walls: GreenFloor: tan
I was the 1,326st person to take this week's Monday Meme!

Comments

Heth said…
But blue eyes are so puuuurdy.
Angela said…
I know! I've always wished I had blue or violet eyes.
Amie said…
Distorted Sprite can? I want to see that! I'm very curious.

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

new boots

National Rescue Dog Day