homean

We are home!
The first thing I did was turn on my laptop and enjoy the benefit of amazingly fabulous wireless internet in my house.

We left early this morning and after a brief 2 hour stop at the TJ Maxx store in one of the nearby cities, we made it home this evening to drifting snow and subzero temperatures. Everything is cancelled around here... which is sometimes such fun. No reason to go anywhere and nobody wondering why you aren't there.

We ordered a pizza, and I'm going to spend the rest of the night reading a new book I've been waiting to start called "the Shack".

Comments

His Girl said…
glad you made it home safe and sound! Welcome back to the wonderful world of wireless internet!!!

hey, if you have time, would you please swing by my blog? i'd love if you'd weigh in on a topic for me :)
Ann said…
That sounds like a great night, pizza and reading. I'm counting down the minutes till my kids go to bed so I can have some quiet time.

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

coffee